Simple, mobile and easy to use. Our 3 cube skip is delivered straight to you with pickup arranged for when you finish. If you aren’t sure if your waste is safe for disposal or not, give us a call and we’ll be happy to help you out.
What you CAN put in this skip
- General waste – furniture, toys, washing machines, clothes, paper, kitchenware, cardboard etc.
- Light construction waste – timber, plasterboard etc.
- Light commercial waste – stationary, fridges, office furniture etc.
- Light green waste – twigs, grass clippings, shrubbery etc.
What you CAN’T put in this skip
- Hard, heavy materials – bricks, sand, clay, concrete, tiles, tyres etc.
- Heavy green waste – soil, soil with turf attached, tree trunks, roots etc.
- Hazardous materials – asbestos, insulation, liquids, empty chemical containers, wet paint, food, medical waste etc.
- 3m³ capacity
- 500kg weight limit
- Lockable lids
- Wheel brakes
Read through our terms and conditions to ensure you get the most out of our mobile skips.
Handle and Care
Our skips are straightforward and easy to use, but it’s important to familiarise yourself with our handle and care instructions to ensure you avoid any theft, damage or hazard:
- Keep lids locked overnight or any other time the skip is not in use
- Ensure skip is in a secure position and easily accessible
- Apply wheel brakes whenever the skip is in position
- Do not exceed the weight limit under any circumstances
- Do not fill with waste above the rim of the skip, the lid must be able to close
- Follow our terms and conditions