These skips are perfect for any application. We offer same day delivery to your location and pick it up as soon as you’re finished. If you are uncertain about what waste is safe for disposal, contact us at any time and we’ll be happy to help.
What you CAN put in this skip
- General waste – furniture, toys, washing machines, clothes, paper, kitchenware, cardboard etc.
- Light construction waste – timber, plasterboard etc.
- Light commercial waste – stationary, fridges, office furniture etc.
- Light green waste – twigs, grass clippings, shrubbery etc.
What you CAN’T put in this skip
- Hard, heavy materials – bricks, sand, clay, concrete, tiles, tyres etc.
- Heavy green waste – soil, soil with turf attached, tree trunks, roots etc.
- Hazardous materials – asbestos, insulation, liquids, empty chemical containers, wet paint, food, medical waste etc.
- 4m³ capacity
- 500kg weight limit
- Lockable lids
- Wheel brakes
Be sure to read through our terms and conditions before you make a booking.
Handle and Care
To make sure you are not put at risk by any potential hazards, theft or damage, follow our handle and care instructions when you hire a skip:
Our skips are straightforward and easy to use, but it’s important to familiarise yourself with our handle and care instructions to ensure you avoid any theft, damage or hazard.
- Shut and lock lids overnight and at any other time the skip isn’t being used
- Place skip securely in a position where it is accessible but not obstructive
- Apply wheel brakes whenever skip is stationary
- Never fill the skip above the rim (Lid must be able to close and lock)
- Never exceed the weight limit under any circumstances
- Follow our terms and conditions